HLP文件看着总是不习惯
就用acrobat 7.0
转了一份PDF的出来同大家共享
以后在用BNC上不明白的问题还希望前辈们多多指教啊

附件

• SARA Help.pdf
    259.4 KB · 浏览: 239
回复: BNC语料库检索软件SARA的HELP文件 (PDF自转)

SARA is tool old, to save your time, it's better to use Xaira with BNC XML version. Besides, there are quite some changes to the data, and errors are also corrected in XML version.

Thank you laohong!
But i only have the version with SARA built in it, can it be substituted by Xaira? or do i have to change the whole corpus data accordingly?

Your can try using Xaira Indexer tool to migrate such a large corpus from SGML into XML. If you are luck enough to produce an XML version successfully, it also takes takes a lot of time and free disk space to index the corpus before it can be used. The indexed corpus ready for use with Xaira is now available on DVD.

feel quite honoured to see two admins answering my question~

I'd better keep using SARA and SGML....cuz I just use BNC as an aid for translation up to now....

thank two admins all the same!

If I want to search some phrasal verbs , like all the phrasal verbs with the particle "out", how should I do the search? I know in the BNC website, I can use [v*]out ,but I don't know how to search it with the xaira .
Thank you .

You can use Query Builder in Xaira and combine two Addkey queries (i.e. search based on part of speech tags).

Back
顶部