Multilingual corpus tool (MLCT)

these offered foreign links are not satisfying. it is often time-consuming . even so, i failed many times to download .

回复:Multilingual corpus tool (MLCT)

以下是引用 hancunxin2005-7-1 16:43:43 的发言:
would you please put these softwares on a domestic server?

We are using up the web space on this site. That's why we are calling for donations to upgrade the hosting services - more webspace and faster speed cost money. When we have enough web space after upgrading, we will keep all references and software tools in a server in China.

Cash and coin are also crucial in corpus construction and relevant activities. You donations will be greatly appreciated.

yes, you are right. the growing of this website depends on every reader. have you recieved any donations? if not, i would like to make a donation. but please don't expect too much from me. i am just a student now. i would like to do my little part. i will contact you soon.

to improve your sevice, i am willing to donate. i have emailed to aihaiyang. i don't want to dispose how much i have promised. but i can tell you that is one fifth of my monthly living expenses.

Thank you, han, for your help. Aihaiyang has told me about your donaiton. You continuing support, i mean participation on line, is needed.

Thank you, Xiaozi. I'm very interested in Multilingual Processing Tool and I want to use it in cross-linguistic research. But I have some problems with the installation of Multilingual Processing Tool.According to the instruction "After installing the JRE, download zipped file mlct_public.zip then unzip it. Open the folder and click on the file "mlct_public.jar" to start the graphical interface",my problem is after unzipping the file, I cann't find "mlct_public.jar". Would you please tell me what went wrong with my installation? By the way, how could I upload my screen shot? with the picture I could explain my problem clearly.Thank you very much.

Double click on the DOS batch file baned "runmultilingtoolkit". If you have installed Java properly, you should be able to run MLCT.

Thank you for your prompt reply.I have solved the problem now.But a new question arises. I bought a Chinese-English parallel corpus compiled by Pekin University's Institute of Computational Linguistics (ICL), They only provide texts without any software. How could I use the Mutilingual processing tool to get the results as follows:

...党派阶级的民主政治的斗争... ...the struggle for democracy is bound to mani...
...基本的是从民主政治斗争中... ...the struggle for democracy . That is...
...必须贯彻民主的精神... .. .a spirit of democracy in exercising lead...
...封建的缺乏民主的国家,... ...country that lacks democracy , it is...
...它能在民主政治斗争中... ...the struggle for democracy , the Party...
...具有充分的民主精神,... ...Fourth , since democracy constitutes the ...
...中的武断不民主的错误,... ...the struggle for democracy . First ,...
...政治的开展,民主教育比任何... ..., education in democracy has become more...
...我们要在民主政治斗争中,... ...the struggle for democracy we should ensure...

I have read user's manual. But without any basic knowledge of bilingual concordancer, I don't know where to start. Thank you very much.

I may help by providing some server space in Beijing. Whoever is the tech administrator of this website please contact me so that we can figure out if it is technically possible.

In reply to No. 15 -
MLCT is a parallel concordancer, you will need to use ParaConc, an old version of which is available at this site.

Thank you. Xiaoz, I know what you mean. I need a concordancer for aligned parallel corpus. I will try paraConc.

以下是引用 cncorpus2005-10-11 22:23:10 的发言:
I may help by providing some server space in Beijing. Whoever is the tech administrator of this website please contact me so that we can figure out if it is technically possible.

I have sent mail to your nhce box.

Back
顶部