Multilingual corpus tool (MLCT)

回复:Multilingual corpus tool (MLCT)

Hi, Xiaoz, I have tried ParaConc. but I have problem with "load corpus file". I double click "Add" on the left side. In the left box appears "863汉英句对齐语料.text". Then I double click "Add" on the right side. It fails because the file exists already(according to the error message). My question is the corpus i bought is just stored under one file name, but it seems that ParaConc requires the corpus stored in separate files according to the language. What could I do with the corpus to make it analzable to ParaConc.
The following are samples from my corpus:

000000 华族母亲讲华语,天经地义。
It is only natural to expect mothers of the Chinese people to speak the Chinese language.

000001 他爱这个山脚边的小村子
He likes the small villege by the foot of a hill.

000002 一个党评论外国兄弟党的是非,往往根据的是已有的公式或者某些定型的方案,事实证明这是行不通的。
When a Communist Party comments on the actions of a foreign fraternal Party, it may often judge them according to some rigid formula or established pattern. Facts have shown that this approach gets one nowhere.

I'm trying to post the screen shot next time.

Thank you very much.

Yes, ParaConc requires pre-aligned texts but saved in different files.

There was a posting discussing de-alignment of English from Chinese at this site.

If you will, and if the zipped file archive is not very large, you can send it to me and I will process the data for you.

回复: Multilingual corpus tool (MLCT)

连接已经不存在,有谁可以提供正确的连接,请问这个tool的名称是什么?

链接是没有问题的。贴子主题不是已经给出名称了吗?过年酒喝大了吧?

回复: Multilingual corpus tool (MLCT)

连接已经不存在,有谁可以提供正确的连接,请问这个tool的名称是什么?

请看24#帖子,上面有正确的链接,tool的名称是Multilingual corpus tool (MLCT)。

Back
顶部